Squad Server Rules
1. Squad Leaders must have a mic, speak English and should communicate with other SL’s in command chat. They must also use a command kit (SL, Medic, Vehicle Commander, Lead Pilot)
2. All vehicles requiring crewman must have at least 2 crewman in order to leave main. If you lose a crewman, you have a 10 minute one-man grace period until you need to abandon your vehicle.
3. Vehicles are first come first serve, even if your squad is called Armour.
4. No intentional team killing whatsoever. This means don’t kill the SL that kicked you from their squad, don’t kill your squad mates because they won’t listen to your commands and don’t kill the squad that won’t stop to pick you up in their Logi, there is just no excuse. Unintentional TK’s happen, but please apologise in ALL chat.
5. No locked 1 man squads, with a sole exception for Logistics and Helicopter Pilots (you are heroes and you know it ;) )
6. All players must join a Squad and not remain unassigned or you will be kicked for AFK.
7. Vehicles and HABs are not to be used to camp the enemy main.
8. Please make an effort to involve new players in the game, everyone has to start somewhere, and we want this to be a great environment to do just that
9. We have a zero tolerance for toxicity, tensions can run high, but please refrain from letting it spill out into squad comms.
10. Please do not spam music during live gameplay. During the prepping stage, if your Squad Leader asks you stop playing music, please stop.
1. The server will be in seeding mode until the game is above the 20 v 20 threshold
2. Only fight over the middle map objectives
3. No building whatsoever within 100m of the middle objective/s (This means you can fob on the objectives leading up to the middle objective/s) or on the opposing teams side of the map
4. No fob hunting, any abuse of fobs during seeding mode should be reported instead
These seeding rules are in place to make sure people can actually enjoy seeding, so please adhere to them <3